PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter Pilots Visual Search Study Invitation
Old 31st May 2022, 09:04
Nejc900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helicopter Pilots Visual Search Study Invitation

Hi everyone,

My name is Nejc Sedlar, and I am a PhD student at the University of Aberdeen (UK). We are looking for helicopter pilots who are working within either HEMS (Air Ambulance), Military, Offshore Transport, or Search and Rescue (SAR) operations to take part in a 60-minute online interview study on information gathering during landings.
The questions will focus on a number of aspects, including the steps involved in a landing manoeuvre, the information collected prior to arriving at a landing site, and the management of information with the co-pilot inside the cockpit. Additionally, the effect of landings in different locations/contexts will also be explored. The attached document provides further information about the project.

If you wish to take part you can follow on the link to a Doodle poll that is available in the attached document. Through that you can book a specific timeslot that best suits your availability.

Alternatively, you can also contact me through the forum, or email me at [email protected] and we can arrange the most suitable time for the interview.

The project has been reviewed and approved by the University of Aberdeen Psychology Research Ethics Committee. Following the completion of the study, the resultant report and findings will be shared and made available to everyone.

Thank you!

Attached Files