PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 19th May 2022, 06:49
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Sunfish, Paragraph, Mission

Sunfish, I appreciate you asking how I was travelling and sorry for the delay, I've been off Pprune for a bit. Still fighting away but in the background. Paragraph, great to see you back.
Mission. Thanks for taking the time to post. With the support of friends and neighbors I have got thousands, and i mean many thousands of these brochures throughout the electorate of Chisholm. I hope its enough to hold Gladys Liu accountable and have a change of Local MP. The feedback from recipients of the email drop has been very encouraging.

I did also get up to the AOPO organized May Day in Sydney. I was a bit anxious getting back amongst an aviation crowd, but it was very rewarding to get the support. There is no doubt that Senator Rex Patrick is well intentioned, and an advocate of the industry.

I have been in communication with the Deputy PMs Department and believe that an appropriate person has been allocated to my matter by the Deputy PM. That gentleman has a background at the very highest levels of the Police. I am extremely confident that he will be able to expedite this matter, although his continuing role in the Deputy PMs department is depends on which Party governs after this Saturday.

Hope to get back ojn tomorrow or the day after, cheers. Glen.