PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 18th May 2022, 07:02
Dreamiator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Captn Rex Havack
Alright Kenny - maybe he didn't say he'd happily take $66k AUD - but I do think the tone of what he said tended to suggest that. He did say he and others are making positive strides in the US. How?
How is going to the US and taking **** money a positive stride? It is allowing the US airlines to find guys accepting of poor remuneration. $66k is garbage money end of story.

Socksie spare me the sob story about your positive impact. You have gone to the US and made a positive impact????????? Really??? - read these forums mate - all over
it in the Oz sections are guys quite correctly complaining about foreigners being granted 457 visas coming into Oz and accepting low pay and conditions when there are plenty of
unemployed Aussies. We all agree it is **** when the Oz airlines import pilots to take jobs here on crap conditions. Take Alliance now recruiting in Britain.

But that is exactly what you are saying is ok in the US. You go over there and accept **** conditions. Good on you, that's your choice, your career. Why aren't American's taking
those jobs? Maybe, just maybe, it's because the Yanks can get a bunch of dumb Aussies to come over to (perhaps selfishly) further their career thus keeping conditions low
in the US. Tell me why the hell is it such a sin here when 457 visas come up and poms and Seth Efricans or whoever come here, but Aussies going to the US and doing the same
thing, according to you, is making a positive impact. That is called hypocrisy. Thank you for your best wishes regarding my career - but sorry, I'm happily retired.

And Kenny - don't ever put purile **** on here correcting my latin. Per diem vs Per diems. I don't speak latin. Your correction is meaningless. When I call you a looser, for instance, then correct me.
(just in case you don't know, someone who does not win is spelt loser.) If correcting my latin is the best you got I suggest you go have a wank.
Mate I’d bet it was fun flying next to you!