PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-3
Thread: Manchester-3
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2022, 18:41
eye2eye5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oddly Ozzy, I think you will find that I’m always constructive with my posts regarding MAN - which are only ever about Security - and that I offer suggestions as to how issues may be addressed and improved. The post made by DomyDom was so out of keeping with any other post that it makes you curious with regards to his post history, which I would describe as being “happyclappy” with regards to MAN. I hope that he did indeed have an exceptional experience, but such posts don’t help the service to improve. I would be delighted to see that MAN security has had a change of culture and that all passengers have a good experience. I have personal experience of that not being so and no, I’m not a difficult passenger to deal with. I come from a company where no poor attitude would be tolerated and it concerns me to see recent posts stating that “you will always get the odd bad apple”. Only if its tolerated. MAN now has a great opportunity to change its culture…..I hope it grasps the opportunity.