PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 13th May 2022, 09:18
rotorwills

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jallhalla
I have an TR schedule with Ryanair in the near future but I am afraid of investing 30k and having no garanteed job after the LT.
are things getting to normal right now ? is anyone from the new cadets couldn't have a contract after the LT ?

There is not much in life that can provide a guarantee. If another major pandemic were to hit then its consequences would unavoidable.

My assessment for what it is worth is that our aviation world is in a high state of recovery, bourne out by many reporting sources. So if one wishes to get flying in a jet there aren't too many options. Many state that why should they pay for a TR, well this is a pretty much guarantee that if you successfully complete a type rating and have the right attitude and desire then the Ryanair path seems pretty much the one to tread. I'm not here to tell you what to do but I can't really see any alternative. If there were then I am sure everyone would take that oath and so Ryan would need to address their expensive course. That's not happening anytime soon. RyanAir has been and will continue to bring in aircrew, I have no figures but reckon they must have trained a large part of 73 pilots, flying today.

If it was me, then it's a no brainer As I started, no such thing as a guarantee, but boy you would be most unfortunate not to be taken up by Ryan if you met their requirements. I personally know that they are hell bent on expansion and are seriously looking at large intakes of aircrew. Not for everyone as there are drawbacks with that company which have been expressed by many of the haters. The world is a better place with companies like Ryanair they keep others on their toes and make them more competitive. I for one have enjoyed flying as slf on many occasions and like to travel for less money. There routes and schedules work for me when I look about in general, so long may they continue to operate low cost, you get what you pay for in life I find.

must make note to myself Stop supporting competition airlines and stay off this site. Damn too much time on my hands, I could be president, Styx for the record.