PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 12th May 2022, 10:53
Skiesthedream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back for another round

Hi guys.
I’ve loved reading over all your messages and I’m crossing my fingers for us all things move soon and in our favour.

I’ve done this process many times. I guess the main thing is don’t give up and everything happens for a reason..

I applied agesssss ago with QF domestic and got it, but then the GFC happened and my application was culled.

then again in 2017 for international and didn’t get it (however I think that had a lot to do with how I applied - internal when I was technically external and computer just said no)

again in 2019 and was successful and placed on hold for 2020 GS and we all know when happened from there 🤦‍♀️

so I’m back. Applied yet again, got my internal email last week to say all successful and now on hold. It gave no Indication on start dates or locations or anything..

this is for Melbourne base..

So is it confirmed that it will be training on all international a/c and not short haul:long haul as it was pre covid?

also for anyone who is over at QF any indication on time frames it might take to regain CSM/CSS qualifications after transferring over?