PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2022, 17:50
pr00ne

Received 139 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by WideScreen
I think, this is a very good analysis.

Use all the Western located old-style Russian military equipment in Ukraine to exhaust and deplete the Russian army. Then come in with a coalition of Western forces (not Nato) and roll-up the Russians in Ukraine. Potentially even take-over Moscow itself. Roll up Belarus and bring a democracy there, the people want it (in contrast to all the other Western invasions in ME/NA).

Somewhere during that process, Putin will likely die of his cancer. Which might be expedited, when the narcotics and Oxygen tubes are swapped, just before his upcoming surgery.

Putin did pull that much power to himself, there will be nobody "in-charge", when Putin dies (see the plans to have the FSB head temporary replace Putin during his surgery, instead of the legal required prime minister). As such, after Putin, nobody will be prepared to push the Nukes button (apart from the manual background process involved to extend the button push into a missile launch also refusing to act).

What an absolute pile of garbage! Do you honestly think that ANYONE will treat a "coalition of western forces" attacking Russia as anything other than NATO? Take over Moscow? Are you stark raving mad? Have you ever heard of a thing called a strategic nuclear deterrent? Well guess who has the largest example on the planet? I think that the total annihilation of the human race would be far more likely than any cancer outcome for Putin if your little insane theory/fantasy were ever to play out.