PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Astana
Thread: Air Astana
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2022, 13:12
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BAe 146-100
The hours versus skill debate has been done to death. No one failed the sim check, it was a doddle with not even a single complex failure or single engine, where you had flown before was a major dealbreaker, the people who they invited with a average cv never were gonna get further and it was just to make up the numbers for the recruitment tour, any pilot can make up their minds whether they want to attend or not after that. Of course they can do as they please and im sure they have good reason to keep doing screenings all over the world trying to find the new Sully who would just love to be based in Shymkent !!
What a post.

Anybody who walks out of a sim check and declares it a doddle is either lying or naive. Every sim I have done i have always felt I could have done better. But anyway, the end result is you failed the sim check. Move on, nothing to see here.

Joining an airline involves joining a team. Sounds to me like the airline dodged a few bullets here, due to the 29 year old TRI who you degrade here, but i would have to say maybe he saw through you, so good job.