PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bamboo Airways T&C
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2022, 10:18
bitemyhardly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil New policy on the way

Those scammers are updating the salary policy to 100% of WHAT?!? we should ask it on Viber and maybe we are gonna have an answer... or maybe Duc Mahn is calling you again to **** you up...

As far as I understood the famous 100% is pre covid - 50% so far far away from VJ Salary.

Originally Posted by NDC79
I am in BAV and I get an average of 3000 USD flying 80 hours, we don't have any monthly roster and the company is paying you late and changing conditions frequently without any notice.

they told us by Viber that they will pay 100% salary from April but we are unable to understand what about will be since the pay rules are hidden and with numbers changing according to HR internal management advice. the commuting options are 5-1 or 8-2 but are monthly changed and you should ask for unpaid leave if you want to travel home. More than that they will retain the last salary to avoid you to escape (they. Company is NOT giving any release letter before FOUR MONTHS if you resign as to ban you to move in another company and is forcing you to leave the country accusing Civil Aviation authorities of that rule... CAAV is NOT checking at all this bad behaviour. They start promoting some FO as Captains now and they have several cadets that are gonna feed company needs for the next months. So not many chances to enter as FO and anyway I will be looking at VJ which is now recovering. Better salary, working conditions and commuting options. Salary free of taxes, NET without any TAX trouble due to late or inconsistent Bamboo Payments.

There are only Broker-provisions, the reality is different