PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight manual requests
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2022, 07:51
Agile

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Hi,
Just out of curiosity...Are you actually flying all the models you are requesting manuals for? Or are you just collecting them?
Remember.. to get access to the latest Revisions you normally have to subscribe with the manufacturers, most of them will charge you.
So, to get an RFM (one or two) from the community because you are preparing for a job or a type-rating is not a problem, but to collect and do whatever with it is not okay in my opinion.
Therefore I will no longer support unless you provide me a very good reason.
Greetings
Hueytiger
I get your concern, I think Helicopter manuals are a great source of information in general whether you own, operate or work the specific machine or not.
it usually shows a window into the manufacturer's thinking and system specific to each aircraft (ie: the convoluted mess of the hydraulic system of the AS350)

You have to be aware that these remain controlled document usually hard to find. As such some website specialize in collecting those specific documents and offer them for a fee.
Further, those same website will bait you with the claim (and perfect matching title) that they have such document and once you register (and give your CC for free trial) it turns out your download is a useless place holder pdf.