PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SmartLynx
Thread: SmartLynx
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2022, 00:50
Nico98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lepo
Nico, SmartLynx is an ACMI Airline, which means they provide services for other airlines.

Right now SmartLynx has a contract with Air Peace from Nigeria, which means they are operating flights on behalf of Air Peace, so yes, you can be rostered to fly in Nigeria. I don't know exactly how long is each rotation (I suppose it should be a few weeks stationed there).
​​​​​​
Just go in FlightRadar24 and you'll some A320 from SmartLynx operating Air Peace flights in Nigeria.
---------------------
Yes I know that because they are partners with other airlines like Volotea/Tui (a german if I don't go wrong)/EasyJet/VietJet (the Vietnam one) and so on. Never read about Peace Air but thank you for the informations you provide. What I like about this company (and the main reason why I applied) is that they periodically change the base so,If I don't like a base it will change in short periods. Said that,of course there's not only that base for sure,but considering i speak italian,english and spanish probably (soon or late) I'll finish in other countries. In their site they say "Your base will be assigned to you considering where you live and what languages you speak". Fine,english is spoken in so many countries (including Nigeria,but I simply don't wanna go there because I had a really bad experience on a holiday and in case,I'll let them know) but spanish is spoken only in Spain for Smartlynx (right because they do not operate in South America). Thank you again for every detail.