PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 1st May 2022, 19:35
pilotlux

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by polskiland
Cadet contract 3K a month??? What are you on? Seriously never read so much BS in one post - all your numbers are wrong. Now if you would bother and go back a couple pages you would read the trueth. Like people based in Dublin on a bluesky contract getting 1.4k a month whilst paying 800 euro for a room and another 900 euro for the training debt. Have fun on instagram lad

You haven't even touched a 737 and are talking bull**** to people let alone seen the contract

This all would be fair if you didn't have to cough up the 30K or the training would be free but guess what its not
I mean, there is no need to be nasty. I advice you drink some camomille, this is a discussion forum. Not an argument at the bar.

I would like you to know that I have seen these contract first hand, Malta air contracts and Wizz air contracts. I am lucky enough to have close friends who started working there as I previously mentioned in my post. Also, other than the first month or so where you have a safety pilot you have have a base salary of 1.6k + 14eur/h pay + standby pay + paid holiday.

For your information, I do not use Instagram and I do advice you talk to somebody because you seem a bit stressed about this,

A warm hug