PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2022, 16:23
TorqueStripe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 380Mrat
Abu Dhabi base will have longest sectors and as the network is mostly east- west-east any number of days off you will be struggling to wear off the jetlag. Even if you do not fly much. I assume you will be doing back to back service to Europe with minimum night stops. It would help a lot to get night stops at least...otherwise burn out and resignations plus crew attrition will happen faster. I have done these Mid East Europe dailies sometimes with 2 or 3 sectors and even if it was not a low cost jet..bloody knackering! And we were served proper meals on board and they all ended with night stops and breakfast on a 4-5star hotel. What is the standard of hotels provided by Wizz? Like ibiz I suppose?
Wizz doesn't do hotels, unless you go AOG. Hence, no Jetlag problem either. You're sleeping in your own place/base every night.
As AUH has the longest sectors, you will have the most days off. 10 hour flying days and 100 hours max a month (not sure exactly about GCAA limits) means 10 working days.