PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2022, 05:55
Ollie Onion

Received 222 Likes on 77 Posts
No, it just makes no sense that you have lost a job, had your life ruined by these symptoms yet haven’t seen a neurologist. If you had gone to a neurologist prior to requiring a ‘booster’ and they had said the vaccine had not likely been the cause of your issue would you have then taken the shot and kept your job? I am very sorry that you have had these issues but you can’t just label it a vaccine injury, you admitted you were hesitent and stressed about getting the second shot and felt pressured to get it, what if your condition is triggered by stress and not the vaccine itself? You didn’t get an exemption because you obviously didn’t meet the conditions for showing you had an adverse reaction. You stated that you don’t trust the Government, Medical Professionals or the Pharmaceutical Industry and will never take another vaccine again yet you say you are not an anti vaxxer despit using their most common saying ‘I have done my own research’. I hope you get diagnosed and find effective treatment, you might be vaccine injured but it needs to be proven as just like was said above Correlation is not causation.