PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The really really boring and totaly pointless snippets of information thread
Old 30th Dec 2003, 21:46
tony draper

Just tootling about with me calculator, I recon I've eaten upwards of 33,000 eggs in me life to date.
Incidently, on this day in history 30th dec 1916, Rasputin was poisoned shot stabbed and drowned to death.
We knew how to deal with fundamentalists in those days.

Also on this day, Percy Bysshe Shelley and Mary Wollstonecraft Shelly wed. The pair had eloped in July 1814, but because Shelley was already married they were unable to marry for two years, until the death of Shelley's wife.
And on this day in 1985 Rock singer Rick Nelson was killed in a plane crash,spookily the last song Mr Nelson sang on stage was "Rave On" by Buddy Holly, who by chilling coincidence, was also a rock singer, err frankly one has never heard of him, hardly supprising though, as one is about as interested in double entry book keeping as one is in rock music.
Incidently for those illiterate prooners Mary Wollstonecraft Shelly wrote Frankenstein, the book that is , not the movie.

Strange lady she was.

Last edited by tony draper; 30th Dec 2003 at 22:04.