PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-6
Thread: Jet2-6
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2022, 16:00
davidjohnson6

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
I've flown as a passenger on a large number of airlines all over Europe. Whenever it involves Jet2, it always seems to have a high preponderance of stag dos along with a noisy atmosphere and many people drinking alcohol. For some reason, the most similiar airlines I can think of, namely Ryanair or TUI, just don't get this sort of atmosphere onboard, let alone any other major airline I can think of unless there happens to be a large number of fans travelling for a football game.
Why do Jet2 flights seem to get this particular crowd ? At the queue for a gate, Jet2 pax seem fairly quiet and innocuous but once in the air, pax seem to have this sudden urge...
I know Jet2 have a strict policy on alcohol to prevent things getting out of control (and that policy on booze has been discussed at length on the Internet), but I'm still wondering why Jet specifically get this crowd in the first place

Apologies if this should go in the Passenger forum, but this seemed like a good place for the question...