PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Abandoned R22 Robinson Beta Converted to Mariner
Old 28th Apr 2022, 10:01
theo_xydias_youtube

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Abandoned R22 Robinson Beta Converted to Mariner

Hello i am starting from the begining. It's a 1992 Robinson Beta R22 vin 2216 f-gmsl. If anyone knows a contact info for the owner please let me know. owner is Mr Chen Lee Bruce I know who stole the parts from the helicopter, as this guy had them on a photo on his villa sale in the living room. I contact police in Greece and they are trying to get a response from the Israel police where the owner lives but they are going very slow. The helicopter is not flyable i just want to make it a decor, but since i want to be ok with the law i just wait for the procedures and the owner approval to have it as a decoration. I post about this eveywhere trying to find a phone or something of the owner. The helicopter when i found it 5 years ago was complete and covered. And then someone decided that he can go and steal parts. Anyway i have also put a 4g solar camera behind (in a tree) so if someone decides to steal anything again is going straight to the police. If someone sees that and has any info please let me know