PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2022, 15:50
Potatos_69

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 380Mrat
Thank you Potatoes9.

On the rated with zero hours I should have qualified that already rated and experienced on a small inter continental Jet might the situation change?

Previously trained on A320 but expired since 2020 and would have to re do the rating. They might fast track me I would gave thought if treated like another plain NTR FO then not worth the effort and let them bear the burden of training. You would still have to pay 15% upfront and the 30k is bonded over 3 years if already jet experienced otherwise 4 years as I have discovered. On a less active new bade like Abu Dhabi I suppose you would also take longer to upgrade?
Training can be 60-70 sectors, which is ok if you fly short sectors but only.mostly longer sector the training till checkout would take longer and landing pay would also suffer though mileage pay might be good.
You will enter as NTR with your experience. I’m sure.

Training will probably be 80 sector as well.

You won’t get fast tracked or given any special treatment you will be bonded like everyone else NTR.

There are no upfront costs for the TR with wizz unless you choose that path, it’s normally just bonded with half returned at the end of the bonding period.

Concentrate on getting the job before you start dreaming of fast captain upgrades. You’re just another number and nothing special to them so take it step by step.