PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2022, 14:41
Timmy Tomkins

Received 55 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by fdr
To help the Ukrainians, NATO and the USA, I am free; I have offered them free performance enhancement to the TB-2 propellers, and to their helo rotors amongst other items, anything that works to get Putin back inside Russia is worth the effort. They can do it to their fan blades too, but I have only static tested that, suffice it to say that there is a lot of opportunities to improve the performance of airfoils. Please indulge my torrents of commentary, I have more personal Russian friends than Ukrainian ones, all of them being good people, and they have all been horrified by the actions of Putin since 2014. The faster this stops the less damage it does to Ukraine, the rest of the world and Russia. For Russia, paradoxically, the least risk they have is a border directly with NATO countries, where there is a collective need to not cause a cross-border war. Russia deserves to have security, but not at the expense of unilateral action and the deceit that has played out since, well, since I was old enough to read.
Well, do keep on Truckin' - free or otherwise - inspirational stuff & thanks again TT