PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 22nd Apr 2022, 06:29
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
I will need advice

To those that are following this story. Tonight (by 9PM), I will publish a draft letter on this website. It will be a letter to both the Ombudsman Office and the Office of the Deputy PM, and specifically to the individual that is investigating this matter within the Office of the Deputy PM. I have confidence in this individual.

It will be in draft form, but will be within a whisker of completion. I will finalize it, based on feedback on the weekend for sending at 9AM on Monday morning. It is i believe a significant piece of correspondence in this matter. It deals very much with corruption in Government Departments, and is highly relevant at the moment with the failure by the liberal Government to establish an anti corruption commission. With an election only weeks away, I have been presented with a rare opportunity.

I will appreciate any guidance on content, but also on intended recipients. I will be seeking feedback on the distribution list. To only the Deputy PM, and Ombudsman, or other politicians i.e. Senator Rex Patrick, Gladys Liu, AOPA, media etc.

Cheers. Glen

Irrespective, it will be published on here and the other website "Aunty Pru".