PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Golden Knights Demo Triggers U.S. Capitol Angst
Old 21st Apr 2022, 18:55
albatross

Received 156 Likes on 78 Posts
I think this will be another case of too many organizations not talking to one another in a seamless, intergraded manner.
Perhaps something as simple as someone not using the “Reply to All” option.
Happens with frustrating regularity even if you post “PLEASE REPLY TO ALL” at both the top and bottom of an email.
Some folks also elect to reply to only some of the addressees leading to the whole thing becoming fragmented into multiple email chains as some are still in the loop while others are not and assume the roaring silence indicates that all is well and the matter is being handled.
Then there are the “knowledge is power” folks who don’t talk to anyone except a select group in dark corners at midnight. They usually use “Security Issues “ and “Need to Know” as justification. I call it the “I know something you don’t !” game
Having an Organization Chart which closely resembles a pot of spaghetti doesn’t help. A plethora of multi-coloured dotted, dashed and solid lines with no clear meaning, except perhaps to the author, adds to the confusion.

Last edited by albatross; 21st Apr 2022 at 19:16.