PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 20th Apr 2022, 03:23
glenb

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts
Dear Ben Morgan, AOPA

Dear Ben Morgan,

Firstly let me thankyou for arranging the May Day Event with Senator Rex Patrick on May 1st at Bankstown Airport.

As you are aware, the industry established a Crowd Funding page which raised funds for me to pursue my matter. I have utilised some of those funds and purchased a Melbourne Sydney ticket and a car rental. I will most certainly be in attendance. Please consider this my RSVP.

I would like to make a request of you for consideration. I am not sure of the intended format, and I do not wish to bump anybody or compromise anyone else’s intended presentation.

As a business owner who had his business shut down by CASA with no supporting safety case whatsoever, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to present my story. I anticipate that would require approximately 30 minutes.

The contents of that presentation would directly address the terms of reference of the current Senate Inquiry. I would ask that AOPA record that presentation, and it would be the basis of my own submission to the Inquiry

If you determine that this would be appropriate, I would provide Senator Rex Patrick with a 30 minute read as a precursor to that presentation.

Thankyou for your consideration of my request,

Cheers , Glen Buckley