PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2022, 19:32
wanna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bean
By the way, i don't know him, i've just read his knowledgable professional posts from the past
In case anyone tries to dredge up previousy highly inaccurate posts. I am not posting under multiple names and therefore i am not Airsouthwest but, i do agree with a lot of what he says
The problem with this thread seems to be a select few going back to the same points... arguing over essentially ego / difference of opinion even when the conversation moves on. Lets face it theres going to be a lot of talk both pro and con like all threads on here. Theres going to be critique of what they're doing or not doing etc. But at the end of the day this is a forum to discuss rumours etc.

So to that end...

What have the loads been like over the weekend? Plus when are the next tranche of Aircraft being delivered, I see theres still a Dash at Exeter, is this pre delivery MX? It is somewhat funny how flybe are using Exeter Aerospace that are now owned by Dublin Aerospace that has the same owner as Emerald. Hopefully the quality of the product Exeter Aerospace is somewhat higher than that previously offered.