PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moskva down
Thread: Moskva down
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2022, 12:49
fdr

Received 861 Likes on 257 Posts
Originally Posted by NutLoose
Re the survivors parade, it would appear the inspecting officer is none other than Anton Kuprin the Captain that was reported killed, I suppose being Easter has something to do with that.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Anton%2...rc=typed_query

this is a freeze-frame of the video, this is Capt. Kuprin? More likely that file footage was used in a supposed post sinking photo op, then Capt Anton got resurrected. I mean to say, the chance that the Russians tell the truth about anything is more incredible than the possible resurrection at Easter of Capt Anton, which would you most likely believe... One is a miracle, the other is just not possible.

It could also be the Russian process of "care" for commanders that have had a bit of a problem in the field, just out of order slightly. If Capt Anton is alive at this time, can wonder for how long Putin will permit that before he really does become a fatality of the attack, witha. bit of time slip. But, R.I.P. Capt Anton, and the rest of your crew, you did your duty, as vile as that was, and you did not harm the brave defenders of Snake Island, for that you should be respected. For attacks on Odessa, you do own that Moscow.

Between the two images, if they are indeed both of the former captain, he at least got a star for his efforts. A better radar would probably have helped more.

Last edited by fdr; 19th Apr 2022 at 14:09.