PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Isle of Man-3
Thread: Isle of Man-3
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2022, 12:02
IOMX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SWBKCB
Am I the only one that doesn't find the Loganair fare unreasonable - other examples from LCY

BA LCY-EDI Thursday 28 April - 17.20 dep £182

BA LCY-GLA Thursday 28 April - 17.00 dep £243

BA LCY-BHD Thursday 28 April - 18.55 dep £217
Totally agree. Sadly there are some very loud and vocal posters on here who cannot see beyond a world of Easyjet. They are focused solely on price and don't seem bothered by randomly times flights at odd times of the day . Also they don't stop to think the headline price does not take into account bags.

There is one Haven't a Clue who is referencing Easyjet flights from the island at 0955 as civilised. Maybe that's the case but I was on the Easyjet flight 21.05 last night from the island to Gatwick. Started by being herded into a small room with 186 people waiting for 15mins to board the plane- that was certainly not civilised! Took 45 mins to get from the plane to railway station at Gatwick and I did not have any bags to collect ( note I could get through London City in 10 mins). Had to squeeze onto a train with standing room only, going to London Bridge because Victoria closed for engineering works ( again). Reached my central London destination at 12.30am. Do I think thats civilised no I dont!

I recognise that some people are happy with Easyjet because they focus on price but the same few seem to think thats all we should have and don't recognise any of the other benefits you get by having a choice!