PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Basic Aeronautical Knowledge: Altimetry and margins of error
Old 19th Apr 2022, 04:47
Cedrik

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Clinton McKenzie
In the real world, Cedrik, a real Australian pilot is being prosecuted for ‘low flying’. My understanding is that the pilot is the pilot to whom the CASA person I quoted earlier was referring when he said to a Senate Committee: “[T]hat’s not what the instruments on his aircraft say. They say he was at 125 feet.”

I confidently predict that the pilot isn’t you, Cedrik, because rather than carrying on like a petulant child as you are in the threads I’ve started, you’d be under constant stress, having sleepless nights and spending large to defend yourself against an allegation you consider to be untrue. Maybe you’d end up like Glen Buckley: a heart attack and penniless as a consequence of what’s been done to you. Pray your turn never comes.
Petulant child I might be, I have also been around GA long enough to know you can't fight CASA. If you do they will break you as in the example you quote, if your right or wrong it doesn't matter. They will destroy you.

As for the rest of your post, I get lost in the technicalities, I blame my dyslexia.

Maybe you could put your analytical skill and knowledge of aviation law into helping Glen B.