PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moskva down
Thread: Moskva down
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2022, 19:37
WideScreen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ORAC
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ng-crew-russia

His wife, Irina, told the independent Russian website the Insider that they had seen about 200 injured sailors at a military hospital in Crimea while looking for their son. The total crew of the Moskva was estimated at just over 500.

“We looked at every burnt kid,” she told the Insider. “I can’t tell you how hard it was, but I couldn’t find mine. There were only 200 people, and there were more than 500 onboard the cruiser.

Where were the others? We looked in Krasnodar, and everywhere else, we called every place, but we couldn’t find him.”….
On his VK page, he denies about the 200 wounded, his wife would have seen. She wasn't there, see the bold text in the quote ......

https://m.vk.com/d.vetrov78?from=post

Or, so to say: It could very well be, significantly less Russians managed to escape the inferno (and those unharmed, parading in the thank-you-hero propaganda, are just staged actors, or this is a completely different event ......)

Dmitry Shkrebets
today at 7:29 pm
Here is the correspondence of the brother of one of the missing guys from the cruiser "Moskva" with the deputy commander of the division Bugorsky.
People were first informed that the sailor was alive, a day later they were informed that he was missing.
And today, after we wrote a statement to the military registration and enlistment office, they reported that he had died.
What's going on? Why are we being bullied like this?

Dmitry Shkrebets
today at 7:08 pm
Information is being circulated, by some false people, that my wife allegedly saw 200 sailors with burns in the hospital, and that we came to the FSB of Sevastopol and quarreled with someone there - this is a lie.
I went to Sevastopol with two people who helped me, without my wife.
We did not see the wounded, we were looking for our son on lists with surnames.

{snip, teaching a man to fish}

Dmitry Shkrebets
today at 1:15 pm
We were contacted by three families from Yalta, Alupka and St. Petersburg, whose children are also missing, also conscripts.
Today we wrote applications together at the local military enlistment office, tomorrow they will be at the military commissariat of Simferopol.
We need written answers to our questions about the location of our children, and not SMS with pictures and wishes to pray ... Here, on the spot, everyone was sympathetic to our misfortune, we are very grateful.
{snip teach a man to fish}

Last edited by T28B; 18th Apr 2022 at 19:52. Reason: If you won't edit out the noise (see brackets) your posts will be removed. You have been warned.