PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 18th Apr 2022, 07:25
Arm out the window

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Good luck to you Glen. Amazing how you are having to go through all these different approaches, when the issue has been clearly laid out for all to see as far as I can tell.

I think most people would agree you were doing something that would have enhanced flying training standards in Australia, been a model for others to aspire to, and a solid business model as well. Win-win, you would think.

Onlookers like us clearly haven't been through the wringer like you have, but it's still very disturbing to see a concept so reasonable be buried in 'wheels within wheels' of prattle and drawn out like this.

Naive of me to think this way, I suppose, but rather than have to chip away via direct approach, ombudsman, MPs etc, how much more in line with the so-called Australian fair go would it be that when a reasonable allegation of regulatory stuff-ups if made, it gets an honest examination and action to fix issues rather than the carpet treatment.

Good on you, and hope there's a few steps forward soon.