PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas CEO Blames passengers for delays
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2022, 12:17
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Angle of Attack
Today was OK in SYD, MEL not so much, apparently MEL will have record numbers or pax Monday and Tuesday and I can guarantee it will be a catering and baggage handler cluster. I got away with a 2 hour delay at midday and felt happy, Stockholm Syndrome? Tomorrow I won’t be surprised with a 4-6 hour delay. Aerial yep security have been an issue but to be honest QF have had 2 years to prepare yet they are offering free meditation and Zumba lessons in the office while the core business burns..20’s something MBA’s have been proven over the years to be useless yet they still use them lol! The suits need to leave their little world and get to the airport and interact with pax and help on the front line, the time for bull**** emails has ended, get out there and do something useful !
Just another observation - while the MBAs are there, I'd suggest they just stay in the zumba class or in their office. My experience in operations, when those who know nothing about the operation go out and try and 'do something useful', they create more problems than they solve.

These are the sort of people that sit in their office and invent utter BS such as 'customer lens walks' - where they briefly come out of hibernation and walk around the terminal pretending they are a customer or walking the route taken by customers. When I first heard that I thought their was a limit to BS, but I was wrong.