PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot shortage in USA
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2022, 05:10
Sam Ting Wong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was asking for numbers, I did not embellish anything. When and where?

I personally (!) feel too old, financially too comfortable, to used to the left seat for an American adventure. If you read my post, I was stressing the fact it might be ok for younger guys. I just speak out what hundreds others think, or they obviously would not be still here, wouldn't they flexi? That's it.

Clog, you can spill as much poison on HK and CX as you like, I know where you work now and would not like to trade places. Half the money for double the work compared to what I have. Fact. Additionally, stating the obvious here for you, life in HK depends not only on CX but also on kids, wife's job, real estate etc Simplifying is not the answer, we are all different, which is why I am interested in NUMBERS so I can make up MY mind based on MY situation. But if it is ok for YOU to work for the Huns, enjoy, I mean it. Just let's not forget you did not have the option to stay anyway, so I sense a tiny trace of rationalisation here. But really. I hope you eventually find closure. Remember, hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is.

Last edited by Sam Ting Wong; 7th Apr 2022 at 06:28.