PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2022, 10:58
Fuel-Off

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Fired600
So that’s OK then, lets forget it and the lives they ruined. It’s only once after all. We promise we won’t do it again.
Also lets not forget the multitude of contract changes over the last 15 years.
And as for my mates, those that were furloughed were furloughed in seniority order, not medical state or any other strange reason.

No many airlines did let pilots go but the vast vast majority, are in line to rejoin and in front of new hires in seniority order with T&C as when they left. Once again if I am wrong please let me know

So exactly how many of the hundreds of 777 pilots have they rehired? How many have they even tried to contact to rehire? How many FOs have they rehired and how many Capts.

Upgrading 777 FO’s now who fill the slots of the pilots they trashed and threw away, whilst hiring new FOs to fill the gaps at the bottom that are left. Tell me if that’s not exactly what’s happening and I will stand corrected.

I think I have
oh FFS Fired, LET. IT. GO. We get it! You were sacked and haven't been called back. I, and many others have said the same thing to you: THEY DON'T WANT YOU BACK!
Callous yes, but I mean really, there has to be a fundamental reason why they havent called you back yet - and I think we're all starting to see the reasons why...