PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-3
Thread: Manchester-3
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2022, 09:08
ATNotts

Received 315 Likes on 183 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr Mac
Came through today of EK 17 and no issues though of Mrs Mac recommendations I had got Fast Track ticket. Lines looked quite long for normal passengers. Just trying to stay awake to get normal sleep patten back 🙂

Cheers
Mr Mac
Mr Mac,

The question is, why can't an airport (and I'm thinking of any airport, not singling out MAN) offer a decent standard for all rather then offering a "first class(?)" service to those who want to, or can afford to pay. It stinks of revenue generation through the back door. I admit I don't do much travelling by air these days, but I wonder, is it normal to have two classes of service at other airports worldwide for services such as security, baggage reclaim, immigration and the like? I know Eurotunnel offer a "queue jumping" service for those with money to throw away, and I can say the "elite" (because very few people appear to avail themselves of the service) really pi$$ off normal travellers as they try and push into the interminable lines of vehicles waiting for UKBA to do their job(sworth).