PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's the Problem at BA Now?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2022, 21:55
S.o.S.
Son of Slot
Super Senior Moderator

Received 104 Likes on 58 Posts
Flyhighfirst I am the one Mod that you can talk back to!

I think you are missing the point. As part of the rules of PPRuNe that you agreed to, it is to discuss the topic and not what you may think of the person who wrote it. If you think another person is wrong, please set out your counter argument. There are other forums in PPRuNe used for outright disagreement but we try to keep the 'Cabin' reasonable.

I think it is clear that there are a number of reasons why the airline world is in the current state and the interaction of those different factors. It is interesting to read views of the origin of these problems and, critically, our members own experience of the system/s - good or bad.

Please bear in mind that: Whilst this particular Forum is my prime responsibility, some of the other Moderators who also have oversight in here are not as easy going as I am. It is rare for me to 'furlough' someone here as I prefer an open comment - but it does happen.

Lastly, if all who read this thread have learnt something - then that is great. For example, I had not yet read of easyJet cancelling 100 flights. I would like people to stay, give experience and humour.