PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2022, 09:08
BA318

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dantheflyboy
I have booked Flybe to LHR on price and to support them against the IAG high cost fares. I have been willing to pay a premium for a better product in the past but this has unfortunately come to an end due appalling back office customer service, loss of money with third party products attached to my booking. I now have a travel voucher which is of limited use to me. I was unable to get them on the phone, email or even self manage through the website because the booking wasn't flight only. I can only hope flybe2 is better with their customer service, meanwhile I am happy to take the perceived risk and the savings offered.
The terrible state of BA service is probably the best thing going for Flybe on the LHR routes but then why not go for LCY and avoid the whole LHR mess. Supposedly their LCY-BFS and EDI services were doing well at the end (so much so they were leasing E190s due to the demand). There’s also a much better focus on p2p rather than connections which is more helpful when you have no connecting network or partners.