PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2022, 09:55
NutLoose

Received 3,049 Likes on 1,288 Posts
I personally think a ceasefire would be a bad thing, Russia is on its backfoot, it is lacking supplies, fuel, arms and moral, having a ceasefire would allow reinforcements to be brought up and troops resupplied, something that would be of benefit of them but to the detriment of the Ukrainians. I also feel sanctions should remain in place until the whole of the Ukraine is regained and reparations are made.. I also think it is a Russian bluff and they have no intention in stopping until the Country is taken.

I also think handing over territory would be a bad thing as well, you would be handing over what appears to be their main sea ports, lots of their industrial infrastructure and potential gas and oil fields in the region, as well their nuclear power plants..

I was watching MSNBC news last night and the retired US General and ex high ranking Government offical was saying we should be arming the Ukraine to the teeth, and that included M1 Tanks.

The trouble I see is keeping it on the front pages and support going for Ukraine, jolihokistix post is an example of what might happen.