PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is PPJN dead?
Thread: Is PPJN dead?
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2022, 10:01
Brian Pern

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pilotbase
Hi All,
As some of you have spotted, we're trying to build a database of pilot Ts and Cs at Pilotbase.
We only launched the 'airline profiles' a few weeks ago and the information is coming in from various sources, but obviously it's a bit of a slow process. PPJN is a resource I've used in the past, but as you've mentioned, a lot of the information is outdated or incorrect. The database is large, but very little of it is accurate. Also, for those thinking of scraping PPJN data into a new site, that's against their terms and conditions and there's a chance you could be in a bit of legal hot water.

cockpitdoor We're always trying to get better, and would love to hear your feedback about which areas you're finding not to be well organised, and any suggestions for improvements.
I have just joined and tried to look at more than one airline profile, the website has stopped me asking me to upgrade, which starts at £4.99 per month and allows me to look at 5 company profiles....if I pay you £6.99 per month then I can look at any. Your website is in its infancy, it wont last if you insist on charging. PPJN will still be more valuable.

Last edited by Brian Pern; 26th Mar 2022 at 10:32.