PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 18th Mar 2022, 00:07
electrokaco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by danigirl
I've had the identical experience as Dreamergirl. Applied 12/1, received questionnaire 2/2, invited to assessment day 1/3. Attended AD 10/3. Progressed to XRef/background check 11/3. From experience I know there will be a long wait before I'm contacted again.

Perhaps the fact we both made it through this process in 2019 could be why our experience has been a little quicker or it could just be a coincidence or where we sit in the alphabet - who knows but they are making their way through the huge number of applicants, honestly in this case no news really is good news. It really is a loooong process. Hang in there 🤞🤞
Good to hear that I am not the only one! I applied back in 2021, received a questionnaire a month after, then because of Covid's new wave I was put on active hold for about 10 months! I received an invitation for my AD the 28/02 and attended on 04/03. Progressed to Xref/ASIC background check 07/03 and I haven't heard anything since. Good luck everyone and please keep us posted if anyone progress any further

Last edited by electrokaco; 18th Mar 2022 at 00:55.