PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 17th Mar 2022, 19:09
Luckybo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gio87
You would be wasting your time and money If you spent it in this aps mcc. You don't need it. Just apply directly to Ryanair for the cadet FO position and If you have the chance for an assessment pay for a couple of hours in a 737 sim to get yourself prepared. That will cost you between 400-700 euros and only one day of your life. You don't need anything else let alone a very expensive APS MCC.
It is true, but… Ryanair Mentored programm guarantees that you will go to the assessment, nothing more, no sucess is guaranteed, only the visit in Dublin. However if you finish generic mcc, you still have a chance to get job in Ryanair, thats the way I came. It’s a good advice to graduate generic mcc, do your best and try to apply to AFA self sponsored type rating course as Ryanair offers right now. If you will not be called for an assessment, you can try other company, and save some money on mcc. I think 39 shouldn’t be an issue. I’n sure you can get the job, if not in Ryanair, maybe somewhere else. Don’t give up bro and keep trying. All the best for you