PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Helicopters Qatar
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2022, 17:00
muermel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by berlioz
Not great at all

I assume its TAX free money......but youŽll probably have to pay taxes at your home country. Sooo....lets say youŽll need to pay 20% on taxes..... youŽll be getting less than 30.000 a year....and stay away from home more than 6 months a year......

I think the good old good pay days are over ...at least in this part of the world

On the other hand...if you have little experience its a good start

Says in the ad it's tax free. Since I'm from Germany and if I stay gone for more than half the year I'm not liable to taxes etc in Germany, so 2700 Euros net per month. Quite a bit more than what I make now but pay here in Germany is laughable anyway and cost of living is going through the roof right now. But like you said, gone for half the year.... for that kind of money not great.

But also a good start if you can fly a couple of hundred hours in a big twin in a short timeframe, so making you attractive for better gigs somewhere else pretty quick I guess.

Do they provide transportation, what's the accomodation like, do you work 42 days straight once you're in the country? Would be interesting to know.