PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Pressure on Cathay
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2022, 12:23
Progress Wanchai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KABOY
Welcome to mainland secondments, enjoy your rolling weeks in the mainland. With CX reducing their passenger services, the need will be met in the mainland for those CA domestic flights. The CA accommodation in PEK is quite appealing I here, also those wonderful overnights in Kunming, Chonqing. Truly world cities, I also forgot to mention Shenyang and Wuhan.

Not much change at all, COS 18 will work well with CA.

CX must be a buy now STW, the predators are circling and the share price is at a 12 month low.

Swire have financially engineered the books for as long as they can, it must be time 'His Swireness' Greg Hughes departs the noble horse he has ridden for so long.
Can you share whatever it is your smoking? I could do with the escape from reality.

It’s a two month course to move from a CX 330 to an AHK 330 then two months to move back again. Here’s the thing with massive bureaucracies (and mainland china is even worse than Hong Kong), they don’t survive by tearing down the red tape their survival depends upon. Half the pilots I know, myself included, wouldn’t even pass the three day medical required to be deemed good enough to operate a Chinese registered aircraft.

Ironically, when China makes it seamless to move from one operation to another, it’ll probably be a good place to live. Safe to say that won’t be happening in my lifetime.

Last edited by Progress Wanchai; 14th Mar 2022 at 19:51.