PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best EU flight schools
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2022, 13:49
Shameel Ahmed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best EU flight schools

Hello,
I知 37 but I知 not going to get in to whether I知 too old or not.
What I do want to ask is which schools are the best for placing students in airline jobs after graduating.
Given my age and family / financial commitments, minimizing time between completing training and staying to earn/build hours is my primary objective, which is why I知 considering EU as the hours requirement to start as an FO is lower there.
would anyone be able to help me understand which schools are the most connected with airlines in order to secure jobs for their graduates?
I have been in contact with BAA, eganatia, FTE, bartolini and some others who all have claimed that they gave great connections and that airlines come to their school and directly recruit from there but of course they are a business and they will promote that. Wanted to know how true all that info is and what realistically is the probability of finding employment asap after graduating

another option I知 considering Is aerocadet in Toronto. I am Canadian so living in Toronto is easier. They also have a program that is tailored to result in employment at one of the big carriers but the process is of course a longer one (4 years or so to reach that point because of the 1500 hour requirement but they support you until you get there through internships and flying opportunities).
As mentioned, I知 37 and have 2 kids, stakes are high but I want to do what I love doing. I just want to understand the most efficient way to achieve this.
appreciate the help