PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2022, 05:01
43Inches

Received 419 Likes on 231 Posts
Employees that were placed on unpaid leave last year because they were unvaccinated against COVID-19, due to a medical or religious exemption will now be able to return to work
That seems to imply that only those that were put on leave with exemptions will be welcomed back, not those that chose not to be vaccinated.

I moved from Oz to Philippines 5 weeks ago. Best move I ever did. Everyone is getting on with life here. Need to wear masks even outside but bars are all open!
Hope that's just a raz up, good luck if you get sick of anything, or are you maintaining your Aussie citizenship so you can evac back to safety on our taxes when your expedition goes awry? There are downsides to the third world you know, like random cities there being held by Islamic extremists etc... hope that's better than not being able to go to a pub, however not sure where that is in Australia at present. I went to the pub yesterday for a meal and drink, sans mask.

I also enjoyed my drink without the threat of a terrorist bombing me or being taken hostage for being foreign looking to be used as a bargaining chip.

Reconsider travel to the Philippines due to COVID-19. Additionally, exercise increased caution due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, and kidnapping. Read the entire Travel Advisory.
That's the current travel warning for the Philippines. BTW I didn't even think of Covid while enjoying my meal, let alone being in danger. I don't think there's even a place I eat/drink at in Melbourne or Sydney where I even worry about my wallet being stolen.

Last edited by 43Inches; 12th Mar 2022 at 05:18.