PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Still Overflying Russia
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2022, 14:49
From a distance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only the US has the moral right to decide where and when the next military conflict takes place. Look at all the ex pentagon shills with links to the ‘military industrial complex’ and working for mainstream media advocating and salivating as they push for US military involvement in the Ukraine.

Over one million dead Iraqis and for what. Saddam had no proven link to Al Quaida. No weapons of mass destruction. It was all a lie.

This tragedy for Ukraine could have been avoided. It’s what happens when you refuse to negotiate. NATO was a response to the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union collapsed so why expand NATO with membership for former Soviet republics and have them bristling with US made sophisticated weapons. Surely not because there is lots of money to be made.
How would the US like it if there was Russian made weapons in Cuba and talk of Mexico joining a Russian led treaty.

For those politicians and shills wanting Western world involvement in Ukraine, send your university educated social justice warrior children and grandchildren to the frontlines. Assisted by social engineers. Bullets are inclusive and non discriminatory.
Enough good men on both sides of the conflict have died. Ukranians as a whole have shown the world their bravery but I also don’t delight in the gruesome deaths of conscripted Russian teenagers blown up in their tanks by US made stinger missiles.

All efforts now should be towards protecting innocent Ukrainian civilians by diplomacy and not arming Ukraine. Even if the price is guaranteeing a neutral Ukraine by following the Swiss model. But let me guess never going to happen as there is too much money to be made for the disgusting merchants of death.

Last edited by From a distance; 11th Mar 2022 at 15:29.