PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 11th Mar 2022, 14:42
featherededge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My apologies if this has been detailed elsewhere, but I haven't found it through search.

I am currently a first officer for a regional airline in the United States. I am interested in coming to FlyDubai. Coiuld someone with experience there please provide details on the hiring process from beginning to end? It would be nice to have all of this information nicely organized into one post.

What I am seeking to know is information about hiring process from the time of submitting an application all the way to first day of ground school.

What are the pre-interview online assessments like? Are there any specific external resources which closely mirror those encountered in the process?

What is the interiew like? What about group scenarios?

What is the simiulator evaluation like? How can a non-type rated applicant best prepare for it?

I know that one must pass a GCAA Air Law exam for FAA -> GCAA license conversion. Is there a GCAA specific textbook available somewhere to help prepare for this?

What is the psych eval like?

Please provide detais on anything else I haven't thought of here.

Thank you.

Last edited by featherededge; 11th Mar 2022 at 16:00.