PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bamboo Airways T&C
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2022, 10:24
Nguyen2019

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bamboo Scammers

I totally agree, I have been in Bamboo since the beginning and we never got a proper roster. The flight program is changing daily and you are Lucky to have it for one week, generally is for few days. They never respect their own policies. Regarding Salary, it is adapted according to HR policies that are continuously changing. You won't be able to understand what your salary will be, and you can't complain since they will never answer clearly. Compared to pre covid period we are now paid only for flights hours and 50% less. then you can consider that they ERASED THE COMMUTING down to 5-1 only and in the next few months we are gonna have the 8-2 option, unpaid. Before we had 6-2 and a fixed salary up to 70 hours. Now is a Joke
The other main issue is that for most of us they didn't pay taxes while the amounts were detracted monthly from our payslips. We can't have any official tax declaration and consequently, we are unable to claim our tax refund. The company is using "Viber" for official communication adding you to several groups to keep people divided and avoid complaints. If you complain you are blacklisted and the contract is not renewed. The training process is long and disorganised. You will be waiting months. In the main time salaries are always delayed or cut without any official explanation. You can stay in this company only if you are really desperate or without any other option. Better to look for something else. I will be leaving ASAP special thanks to Mr Duc Manh that with his personal touch and outstanding manners.