PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 10th Mar 2022, 09:42
AIMINGHIGH123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Desertboki
Yes I worked in the past. Flydubai would never accept an aircraft with teething problems. Either would any other airline. Would you buy a product with flaws and fix it yourself? Why would you pay for and official take a product that is broken. They have official taken delivery of these aircraft when they left Seattle. You said Amman is a maintenance bases, like wise which new aircraft would need heavy maintenance?The aircraft have been sitting idle for 2 months. It looks like a grounding to me.
Yes I would accept a product and fix it myself if I knew the problems and the price is right. I purchased a car knowing full well the ABS wasn’t working. Got 50% off the price. It did not cost that to fix it.

Like I said the 787, 737 have supply issues at the moment. Boeing has been fined $17 million for 737 issues. That was just last year.

Money talks. How do you know Boeing didn’t say “Look take the aircraft as we need the space. We will give you x amount off and supply parts as soon as we can”.

This is how business works.

It could be something simple as in the 737max couldn’t be delivered in Flydubai’s specification.
Read up about the supply issues on 737 and 787. Major headache for Boeing.