PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 10th Mar 2022, 09:23
Desertboki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AIMINGHIGH123
Honestly desertboki you are clutching at straws.

It’s been well know Boeing have issues at the moment. You don’t even have to follow aviation to know this. B787 B737 have supply issues this has been going on for a while.

A little bit more info for you. Many new aircraft are delivered and have teething problems. No aircraft is ever delivered perfect. I forget the exact number but they always have something like 40 odd issues. Some might be minor some major. These don’t always show up until a long delivery flight. That’s why they often send the more experienced pilots to collect them so they can report back fully.

You say you worked for flydubai but you don’t seem to know much about aviation.
Yes I worked in the past. Flydubai would never accept an aircraft with teething problems. Either would any other airline. Would you buy a product with flaws and fix it yourself? Why would you pay for and official take a product that is broken. They have official taken delivery of these aircraft when they left Seattle. You said Amman is a maintenance bases, like wise which new aircraft would need heavy maintenance?The aircraft have been sitting idle for 2 months. It looks like a grounding to me.