PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2022, 22:03
Tartiflette Fan

Received 286 Likes on 160 Posts
Originally Posted by The Helpful Stacker
And yet there are cretins in this thread seemingly happy for this to continue unabated.
Aimed at me, I guess. So do please tell us what your solution is to stop rockets ?
Maybe since you're now here, you'll answer the questions you have ignored since I posed them to you in our last exchange, namely:
but explain to me why I am wrong in my belief that Zelensky wants to spread the war as widely as possible . Explain how the NFZ helps Ukraine when all the damage is being done by artillery and rockets."
.........or is your preferred tactic to toss around a few insults and then crawl away ?

I do however think
{censored by the mod} for writing "yet there are cretins in this thread seemingly happy for this to continue unabated" I am certainly not happy about it , but see no way that outside interference - short of a total-European war - can stop it now. A NFZ that you like so much wouldn't have prevented this horror.

Personal attacks are not the way to proceed, regardless of "what that other guy did"
This warning / reminder is addressed to HelpfulStacker as well. Play the ball not the man.

Last edited by T28B; 10th Mar 2022 at 12:34. Reason: Warning to keep it civil.