PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2022, 20:14
fitliker

Received 68 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by ExAscoteer2
UTTER drivel.

You really think every Bio-Lab is working on Bio-Weapons?

Go away and have a good word with yourself you fool.
I do hope you are right , not about me being a fool as that has already been confirmed a long time ago .
Not every lab is a bio lab ,but it can be suspicious when access is restricted and verification is not allowed like the access restriction and complete lack of transparency in Wuhan and other countries laboratories . Gets even more suspicious when you look at the premature deaths of Several of the Scientists involved with the viruses acquisitions .
The Iranian nuclear program has more transparency than some of these “ civilian “ labs .

The original “story “came across the wires on three separate news sources , I did not quote the Chinese sites as they had twisted the words of the American diplomat to suit their headline , and I did not quote the Russian news site as it also was selectively editing the words spoken by a US senator . I did quote the gateway pundit as it is like the onion , almost comical . We old fellas would call it a “wind up site “satirical news site . Newbies call it click bait .
Story now being reported on the Daily mail and other sites almost two weeks since the story first broke on foreign wire services .

Last edited by fitliker; 10th Mar 2022 at 15:31.