PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2022, 19:12
Gabriel Furdui

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vladbalaban
Hello everybody. If somebody is kind to respond, I have a few questions.
As I already read, the physics and math are a lot harder than it used to be. Does somebody has a bibliography or an insight on what to focus on?
Secondly, what about the COMPASS..are there any changes or is it harder to prepare than it was 2 years ago? (is skytest / latestpilotjobs reliable?), what is the level here?
Last but not least, I have already applied like 10 days ago and the message is "You have not been selected." (no mail recieved) What does it mean? They rejeceted my application or they just didn't even seen it yet?

Thank you in advance for replying. Best wishes!
Hi Vlad,
I wouldn't worry about the "You have not been selected" message on the application. I applied in February and mine was changed to "You have not been selected" about a week later, I thought that was it and was waiting for the rejection mail but 2 days ago they sent me an invitation to the assessment center and my application status changed to shortlisting process. In terms of Maths and Physics I really can't say because they don't say what will come up, they just sent a few links to some lessons and books for Maths and Physics that look very overwhelming, you would need at least a few months to actually review all the material and at least a year if your Maths was rusty like mine is. In terms of the COMPASS tests, if you get shortlisted and once you pay the recruitment fee and select an assessment day they will send you 4 practice sessions which are about 1 hour each and you do them at home before you go to the assessment. Hope this helps. I will decline the date offered as its only 2 weeks away and I need more time to prepare.